Monday, June 30, 2008

DO YOU KNOW THEM?


Hello friends,

Thank you very much for your participation on our last week’s topic. Your views and opinions are valued and appreciated.


The internet is a lovely place to be in…virtually! We are living in a digital age where information is available to us at the click of a button, 24X7X365, to all and for all. Many things that were once unknown to us pop out as startling facts or revelation and what was once in the realm of our imagination is now visually documented.And that’s precisely what I have for you today.

Last week, as I was going down the memory lane, I stumbled upon some of my photographs taken 5-7 years back…I couldn't believe that it was me!

My curiosity knew no boundaries and as always I returned to my ‘virtual’ world. And guess what!!!! Of all the things, I ran a search on images and facts on popular icons of today. By Jove, I came across some really interesting pictures of celebrities, politicians in the prime of their youth. 


Well, at first I couldn't believe my eyes….especially one photograph (which I’m sure you’ll point out….the hardest one to guess, really!!!)….I was like ‘O my God…I can’t believe it!’


The above image in this post has five famous icons of today, celebrities in their own right and in their respective fields. Now here’s a puzzler for you to see how well you recognize them.

I bet you wouldn't and even if you did…nope don’t expect a reward….watch and observe these images carefully…rattle and tickle your brain a little….you’d definitely come to believe that these pictures bear semblance to someone whom you may have seen somewhere….and you don’t know where….sure you do….just keep guessing!!

Hint:

a) Popular politician…now, the spotlight is on him…


b) Hollywood actress, sex symbol and it seems to me that she’s very fond of children! (I don’t know what you have to say about it!)

c) Oww...!! This lady gets chatty…celebrities, politicians…you name it,she has everyone on their toes!!

d) Ah….now this one you’ll have to guess! They look like a celebrity pair straight from Hollywood but they are not! Both of them are popular in their own right….they seem to have the same interests and the wife seems to follow her husbands footsteps quite literally!

I will put up the answers next week…till then it’d be interesting to read your guesses!!
Love, 
Sonyaa

2 comments:

Varun said...

A: Obama
B: Angelina Jolie
C: The Oprah hostess..I dunno her name, to be honest!
D: I dont know!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonyaa,
Well I can definitely make guessess which seem right.
A-Obama when he must have been in college or something
B-The famous Tomb Raider actress when she must have been dreaming about films!!!
C-Oprah Winfrey - The celebrated TV show host of today.
D-This one I am still guessing???? Anyway if I get it right I might put it up before you close your blog on the weekend....

Rate this Article

Copyright © 2012 Sonyaa's Random Musings